· Involve in gathering specific requirements, analysis and design to develop & implement new complex functionality.
· Active involvement in all the phases of the software development life cycle such as data analysis, complex database design, development, performance tuning, integration, implementation and support for databases in Client enterprise environments.
· Extensive working on PowerCenter 9.6.1 and 10.2 Source Qualifier Transformation to join the homogeneous sources.
· Work on specialized Informatica PowerExchange 9.6 for Loading/Retrieving data from mainframe systems.
· Work with various large Databases for extracting the files and loading them into different databases.
· Use Teradata database, analyzing complex business needs of clients, developing effective and efficient solutions and ensuring client deliverables with in committed timelines.
· Work on designing the ETLs on PowerCenter and conducting review meets.
· Use GITEye to baseline code/files for deploying in higher environments.
· Work on Incremental Loading using Parameter Files, Mapping Variables, and Mapping Parameters.
· Unix Shell Scripts for executing the Informatica workflows.
· Use various mappings to load data from various sources using different Transformations including Router, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Sorter, Filter, Source Qualifier, Expression, Union and Sequence Generator to store the data in target tables.
· Involve in specific Unit Testing, Integration Testing and End-End Testing.
· Provide technical support to SIT, UAT and PROD users and testers.
· Analyze the root cause and fixing production issues and Support the Client Production Environments a first priority.
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned courses.