• Responsibilities will cover the full spectrum, from initial research and requirements gathering, development, and maintenance of ongoing data sources, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards across cross-functional business organizations like Finance, Commercial (Sales & Marketing), Service, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, R&D and Product lines worldwide.
• Function as a technical resource for reporting and analytics projects using technology such as Incorta, Power BI, Tableau, Support business subject matter experts and super users to deliver data analysis to make timely critical business decisions.
• Maintain an understanding of data sources needed for the day to day operations, integrate into Incorta environment, and leverage that knowledge to respond to ad hoc problems.
• Serve as an internal consultant to departmental teams regarding complex analytics projects as needed; considered a subject matter expert in Business Intelligence technologies.
• Deliver and maintain best practices in data acquisition, data integration, data visualization, optimization, and implementation of solutions.
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and end-user needs by working with them to define the scope and plan analytical solutions that produce meaningful insights.
• Review and utilize best-practice standards for design and development of analytical solutions and data visualizations.
• Participate in development and review of technical documentation to ensure accurate development of reporting solutions.
• Identify or develop key customer/department performance measurements across the organization. Recommend the frequency and scope of performance measurements. Link customer/department performance measurements to operational measurements to enable change.
• Bring data to life through storytelling and advanced data visualization techniques. Use data visualization tools to communicate actionable insights across multiple data sources.
• Actively participate in the business intelligence community by preparing materials for presentations at local conferences as well as attending conferences and training to bring fresh ideas to the organization.
• Must have prior experience developing business intelligence solutions in large or midsize companies.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and react to problems quickly.
• Must be able to translate concepts and directions into practical solutions.
• Must have experience in reporting and business intelligence solutions (e.g. Incorta, Tableau, Power BI).
• Must have deep experience in application systems design, testing and implementation.
• Successful technical, analytical and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic and leadership skills with a high level of integrity.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
• Knowledge of FDA cGMP and related regulations and guidelines
• Proficiency with MS Office tools.
• Documentation management
• Strong Project Management experience