· Design and develop technology
modernization solutions to replace legacy systems running C/ESQLC and Informix
with Big Data technologies like Spark, Scala, Pig scripts, Hive, Hadoop, Sqoop
· As a Certified Automation Engineer, responsible for building up automation projects for BigData and Hadoop Applications using Selenium and Java.
· Develop Scripts using UNIX Shell, AWK and PERL and Schedule it for automation, and monitoring requirements.
· Responsible for creating SOLR core, configuring document processing, managing search profiles, and managing index profiles on the data.
· Provide best architectural styles, practices and design patterns in Quality Process Management & Performance Engineering using the tools to reduce the overall span of the project and delivering quality product to the clients.
· As a Certified Scrum Master, responsible for removing any roadblocks and to provide quick resolutions on issues reported and coordinating with offshore and onsite teams for project status and developing project status report. Driving the project to meet all the goals in Agile and maintaining scrum periods.
· Work on test strategy and test data strategy for business-critical applications. Provide support to UAT phase. Help business users during UAT for mocking up of test data, run batch jobs, perform backend validations.
· Responsible for ensuring production systems are capable of handling peak season, by verifying capacity, configuring necessary alerts, and performing corrective actions.
This position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.