· Navigate the IT team and business sponsors through a level of ambiguity including business process change; building organization and structure to requirements to drive out and define detailed requirements in an efficient manner.
· Work with the project manager and the business customer(s) to define business requirements, requirements conflict resolution procedures and the requirements team structure.
· Manage existing clients/vendors partnerships.
· Develop analytical frameworks and techniques to derive program insights on business growth opportunities.
· Design, develop and monitor functional solutions and reporting tools to alert the management of facts or resources that may adversely impact the company operations. This will include on-site observation to ascertain IT work performed for end clients, methods and equipment used.
· Build and maintain the database of leads and clients/vendors to target.
· Expedite the resolution of technical/customer problems and complaint to maximize satisfaction.
· Provide ongoing training and support to managers and IT Recruiters on the business data model and its functionality.
· Facilitate the project intake process by translating and documenting client business and functional requirements for review, approval, and execution.
· Understand the business process and technology to collaborate with clients/vendors.
· Gather data on competitor’s prices, marketing, and services and prepare reports of findings to provide management with information and proposals concerning marketing strategies.
· Managing the requirements through the project lifecycle by establishing and maintaining agreements between the customer and the project team.
· Understanding the business case and project scope.
· Ensuring the quality business analysis standards are met per the approved IT Services including processes, methodologies, and deliverables.
This Position requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management or Business Administration, a directly related field, or the equivalent.