• Working the Service Now Help Desk tickets and issues via the Incident Management Process. Open, monitor and work Oracle SRs by utilizing skills, experience, and knowledge of Oracle. This includes coordinating/communicating with functional SMEs.
• Assist the functional, development and operational team members to resolve issues
• Resolve customer issues submitted, via Help Desk Service Now
• Setup and configuration of Oracle Financials modules as required
• Work closely with Oracle Development team as outlined in the migration process for moves from DEV to UAT to Production or Production Support to Production, if required.
• Research, identify patches or other Oracle solutions and manage via the Interactive Communications International Oracle Patch Process.
• Open, monitor and work Oracle SRs by utilizing skills, experience, and knowledge of Oracle. This includes coordinating/communicating with functional SMEs.
• Actively oversee and coordinate the work of functional; development and operational team members to resolve issues
• Technical contact for non-database related problems with 3rd parties (Banks, Vendors) & 3rd party software vendors for assistance in Production problem identification and resolution
• Position requires 24x7 On-Call rotation supporting production EBS environments
Bachelor’s degree in computer science,
computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of
education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree
in one of the aforementioned subjects.