Responsibilities:- Responsible for server-side and web applications design & development.- Development of common, reusable components and services- Responsible for creating high throughput applications leveraging Velocity framework- Working with core team to manage and support application.- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies- Assist the client in the planning of overall application strategy- Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives- Solid under... read more
Roles and Responsibilities:
The job requires exceptional data analysis skills using a relational database like MS SQL Servers, delimited files, flat files or Excel.
Proactively investigates issues and develops ad hoc scripted solutions to handle client queries on large datasets. Research and resolve data load issues from different data environments.
Maintains large datasets with over billion records in MS SQL Server environment. Manipulates data between multiple environments including SQL Server, flat files and Excel files utilizing SSIS, .NET or sim... read more
Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automation or reusable components.
Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
Ensu... read more
Lead statistical programming activities as Trial Programmer for 1-2 studies or assigned project level activities. If assigned to cross-project aligned group (e.g. Standards), manage at least one, macro/utility function or local project.
Co-ordinate activities of all programmers either internally or externally (FSP, CRO) assigned to the study/studies. Make statistical programming recommendations at study level.
Build and maintain effective working relationship with cross-functional teams, able to summarize and discuss status of deliverables and critical programming... read more
· Work within a team providing production support to existing applications and databases and helping to deliver new and existing application components and functionality.
· Need to require customer service skills, gathering and documenting all aspects of production issues, and identifying technical requirements in order to resolve issues while engaging with other application developers and business analysts during all stages of development in order to ensure full completion of requirements. · Utilize a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and exi... read more
· Design complex matrix to ensure database performance parameters are met and to design production of large database.
· Manage large database systems to develop the scope of projects and identifying the limitations.
· Develop large databases as per the customized needs and integrate multiple modules into a single resource.
· Monitor Schema Management, Security management(users/roles), Tablespace usage, alert log, trace files, disk usage, Table/index analyze jobs, database backup logs etc. and sending status reports to higher management fo... read more
• Support Build and Deployment processes using Dimensions and GIT\Maven under using Jenkins automation. • Provide product Administration support with Git, Jenkins, Dimensions and other DevOps tools• Conduct hands-on troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution.• Create all necessary documents for new DevOps processes • Conduct training and knowledge transfer on the use of DevOps tools, processes an best practices• Provide scripting and development support to improve the current operational state of implementation• Provide coaching for branching s... read more
Job Responsibilities:· Development of program specifications to address existing business issues. Specification may be used externally by other programming resources, or internally to direct the individual's development process.· Identification of required resources, including hardware, software, and personnel.· Developing and/or enhancing functionality to reflect required specifications. Includes some basic program development in a 4GL programming language (Progress) and/ or.Net/SQL.· Development and executio... read more
Job Responsibilities:• Ensure that the assigned validation activities are performed timely and in line with the current requirements and cGMP, handling any deviations associated with these activities.• Responsible and accountable for meeting defined timelines for delivery of Performance Qualification technical reports to complete process validation activities and executions for mixing, milling, downtime, and aseptic studies.• Develop validation protocols, strategies and author technical reports ( eg. Pre Validation studies, Performance Qua... read more
Create, modify existing, update scripts to programmatically update production databases Address batch related job aborts to identify the root cause.
Resolution may be found by reviewing source code Address system alerts related to the production environment.
Troubleshoot issues on multiple applications by reviewing application logs, IIS logs, Event logs.
Perform advanced research and testing in order to resolve production related incidents.
Review service and performance compliance to documented standards.
... read more