• Development of diverse and impactful risk metrics
• Reviewing third-party attestation and audit reports, and providing feedback to business leaders and risk owners.
• Monitor and manage compliance of implemented enterprise information security controls
• Conduct risk analysis, assessments, and security audits using internal tools and third-party vendor partners
• Serves as a company representative with prospects, customers, and partners by assisting with completing security questionnaires, assessments and audits
... read more
· Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
· Plan and participate in the deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
· Contributes to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participating in Proof of Concept (POC)/Prototypi... read more
Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies.
Should have excellent programming/software development background.
Experience in .NET (Preferably C#) and UIPath basic and advanced is a must. Any certification is preferred.
Strong experience in automating Windows, Web, Mainframe and Citrix virtual machines (Image/ surface based automations).
Demonstrated ability working on inbuilt OCR tools (Google/ Microsoft/ Abbyy) and third party OCR tools.
Experience on working with UIPath orchestrato... read more
Subject matter expert (SME) for Team Foundation Server (TFS); must fully understand and utilize the applicationResponsible for automating build/deployment processes within TFS or other supporting tools
Responsible for defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results, and test status
Ensure all software deliverables are accurately packaged, verified and deployed prior to use by consuming teams
Coordinate weekly builds and release processes to various environments... read more
· Identify, isolate, regress and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently. Focus on high complexity, hard to isolate and potentially high impact bugs.
· Working embedded with development teams to ensure the quality of code deliverables within the Agile Development process
· Develop an in-depth understanding of systems/area under their ownership and communicate progress, status, and risks. Requires a deep understanding of system architecture and implementation.
· Develop, maintain and execute a test... read more
Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
Collaborate with developers to ensure they understand application goals and end-user requirements
Collaborate with developers to identify bug fixes and patches
Work with development team and project stakeholders to support testing of applications in a timely manner
Ensure quality throughout all aspects of the user experience by testing software functions, user interfaces, and APIs
Develop a... read more
· Involve in Implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications.
· Perform functional testing, Data Analysis, Creation, Tracking of Change requests for future implementation.
· Provide in-depth knowledge and evaluate the company’s business process against product functionality.
· Expertise in distilling business requirements from process reviews.
· Generate fit-gap document to reflect process fits and gaps that will result in application customizations.
· Developing... read more
Responsibilities:- Responsible for server-side and web applications design & development.- Development of common, reusable components and services- Responsible for creating high throughput applications leveraging Velocity framework- Working with core team to manage and support application.- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies- Assist the client in the planning of overall application strategy- Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives- Solid under... read more
Roles and Responsibilities:
The job requires exceptional data analysis skills using a relational database like MS SQL Servers, delimited files, flat files or Excel.
Proactively investigates issues and develops ad hoc scripted solutions to handle client queries on large datasets. Research and resolve data load issues from different data environments.
Maintains large datasets with over billion records in MS SQL Server environment. Manipulates data between multiple environments including SQL Server, flat files and Excel files utilizing SSIS, .NET or sim... read more
Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automation or reusable components.
Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
Ensu... read more