in SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Analysis and code development.
code and execute data scripts for programming, testing and validating the
in building new software as per business needs
Stored Procedures for the software code needed using Microsoft BI and SQL
develop and modify the existing code to enhance the system performance using
Agile SCRUM Methodology.
in sprint planning to develop code as per new business re... read more
· Production support on R12 General
Ledger, Accounts Payables, Financial Accounting Hub, Cash Management, Fixed
Assets, iProcurement, Purchasing, AME workflows etc.
· Assist the business in month-end
closing process such as reports for consolidation, trial balances, period
closing, GL closing, reporting currency ledgers, etc.
on iProcurement implementation for other functional areas
· Configure Invoice Workflow approval process for PO matched and
· Assist business users in issues with data flow into Oracle ... read more
· Working on Java,
HTML and SQL to troubleshoot issues
and development for the
· Work on segmentation projects in order
to secure the network communication between the Client
· Work with developed skills in testing, troubleshooting and debugging all types of technical issues
· Designing and developing RESTful web services.
· Working on writing
database queries using
SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating database.
... read more
· Coordinate with business users to understand the functional
requirements and creating the requirement understanding document with Mockups
· Retrieve and validating data using SQL queries from database and
ensuring the quality of data as per requirements
· Analyze and review IT infrastructure requirements, capabilities,
workflow and data processing problems for applications
· Construct the code and queries to extract the data from various
data sources such as databases, HAWQ (Big Data), Excel documents and CSV files
· ... read more
complex matrix to ensure database performance parameters are melt and to design
production of large database.
large database systems to develop the scope of projects and identifying the
large database as per the customized needs and integrate multiple modules in to
Schema Management, Security Management (users/ roles), tablespace usage, alert
log, trace file, desk usage, tables/ index analyzes jobs, database backups logs
etc., and sending status reports to higher management f... read more
· Ensure that all development standards
are being followed and work closely with the BI Functional Lead and the
· Develop complex load and
transformation processes in support of the requirements, validate that they
meet business and technical specifications.
· Deliver detailed architecture for Big
Data Platform Migration to HADOOP and identify components, services migration
· Manage ongoing maintenance of the
system and large data, and make recommendations for process improvements to
optimize large data movement... read more
· Working with Networks and Security Team in opening firewalls and
DNS request required for the infrastructure, troubleshoot issues related to
application and Webservers and making sure to do all necessary production
changes with Zero downtime.
· Work on Migration Strategy and developed a POC migrating
VMware/On-premise datacenter to AWS utilizing, AWS EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, and
· Involve in configuring Elastic Load Balancers with Auto scaling to
handle high traffic loads.
· Create and write shell scripts (Bash), Python for automat... read more
· Analyze requirements, review, and design and
configure processes related to S4HANA Transportation Management (TM).
· Conduct workshop and execute blue print and
business process design related activities with business users.
· Configure and establish communication between
TM and PC Miler for distance and duration determination.
· Coordinate with external business partner to
establish EDI 204, 990, 214 and 211-communication set up for pick and delivery
· Configure SAP EM for track and trace for each
of customer orde... read more
· Act as a Lead SAS Programmer in guiding team and
doing all Project deliverables.
· Write complex SAS programs to generate tables,
listings and figures for inclusion in Clinical Study Reports, annual safety
reports, and other documents, as requested.
· Participate in the clinical trials process by
reviewing CRFs, edit check specifications, mock tables/listings/figures, etc.
· Identify data issues and report findings to the
appropriate team members.
· Also had experience with drug development life
cycle and experience wi... read more
Skill Set: · Expertise in
at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)· Knowledge of
object-relational mapping (ORM)· Familiarity
knowledge on Unix / Linux· RDBMS / SQL -
Should be able to install and configure DB for a small application.Roles & Responsibilities:· Coding, Unit
testing, Impact analysis, Code review, Design, Bug fix, Integration testing. · Working closely
w... read more