Clinical SAS Programmer
· Act as a Lead SAS Programmer in guiding team and doing all Project deliverables.
· Involved in creation of ADHOC reports for FDA, MAA and PMDA Submission Agencies.
· Write complex SAS programs to generate tables, listings, and figures for inclusion in Clinical Study Reports, annual safety reports, and other documents, as requested.
· Participate in the clinical trials process by reviewing CRFs, edit check specifications, mock tables/listings/figures, etc.
· Also had experience with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data.
· Assist with statistical quality assurance review and program validation for each project.
· Interact with other departments such as Statisticians, Project Management, Data Management, Clinical, Regulatory and Medical Writer teams to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.