· Work on analyzing business requirements and architecting a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of the solution.
· Write well-designed, testable code and leverage new technologies to build the next generation of core framework services.
· Develop and deliver new features every few days.
· Work in application development frameworks like Vertx, Spring, etc., and Asynchronous programming.
· Develop unit test plans and automated tests that ensure stable releases and improved product stability.
· Work on debugging coding issues and implementing feedback from team members to update code and create new models.
· Implement CD pipelines invoking Jenkins and GIT to complete the automation from commit to deploy.
· Analyze customer queries and technical issues to identify software bugs and produce innovative solutions to reduce troubleshooting times.
· Participate in Improving software performance and quality standards by regularly maintaining and updating existing codebases.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to a related degree.