· Involved in SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Analysis and code development.
· Develop code and execute data scripts for programming, testing and validating the system software.
· Assist in building new software as per business needs.
· Create Stored Procedures for the software code needed using Microsoft BI and SQL programming.
· Design, develop and modify the existing code to enhance the system performance using Agile SCRUM Methodology.
· Participate in sprint planning to develop code as per new business requirement.
· Assist in the construction, testing and validation of automated and on-demand reports.
· Create different Power BI reports utilizing the desktop and the online service and schedule refresh.
· Design and implement end-to-end data solutions (storage, integration, processing & visualization).
· Scheduling the Automated jobs using SQL Server Job Agent.
· Day-to-day deliverables using SQL and related programming language code for unit testing, agile development user stories, SSIS and SSRS packages.
· Develop automated Reports using SSRS.
· Performing extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) operations.
· Document the data mapping documents and the data cleansing reports coordinating with
business team and application deployment teams.
· Store and maintain version control of the code for data analysis using TFS and Microsoft
· Work with the Analyst team to gather the business requirements and develop software to meet those needs.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to a related degree.