· Creating, Managing & Supporting AWS Cloud Infrastructure for Applications teams working in production & non-production environment.
· Performing Application Code deployment in different environments using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, EC2, EMR, ECS, S3 (AWS services).
· Rehydrating Infrastructure with latest Amazon Machine Image (AMI) for RedHat and Amazon Linux Operating System on a bi-weekly basis.
· Troubleshooting Dev, QA, Prod-Stage, Prod Environment Issues with respect to running AWS Services in our framework.
· Infrastructure Inventory Management in RDS Postgres Database using python script, for capturing AWS services information with respect to our business units.
· Actively Monitoring AWS Infrastructure and running services using Prometheus and Grafana for effective data collection and Visualization.
· Supporting Incidents/Issues in Production environment using PagerDuty Alert Notification System.
· Maintaining up to date documentation and ensuring all the services are in compliance with respect to the company’s policy and guidelines.
· Identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
· Deploy and operate different systems and applications in Cloud.
· Automate and streamline integration and deployment operations and processes.
· Work with application teams to oversee the code and infrastructure as code releases.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.