Project Management Analyst
· Create and maintain project scope, project plan, timelines, budgets, teams, and project objectives/goals for complex and/or high priority assets in the pharmaceutical development portfolio.
· Ensure risk management plan is active and routinely discussed in the project matrix team to assess, capture, and design mitigation steps.
· Proactively track and monitor project progress including financials, schedule, resource constraints, risks and opportunities, contract status, and other appropriate project performance indicators.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to all levels of the organization which may include technical and budgetary information.
· Facilitate strategic and tactical discussions between R&D teams, manufacturing, and product development teams, and support decision making by providing necessary data.
· Facilitate project meetings (to include minutes) and cascade key communications.
· Identify and assess risks associated with critical path activities and collaborate with functional leaders to support mitigation and resolution efforts.
· Lead collaborative alignment efforts with technical (process, product, analytical) development, production, quality, and regulatory stakeholders.
· Ensures efficient, timely, and cost-effective delivery of project milestones through effective planning and the identification of issues and opportunities in the project plans.
· Conducts periodic health checks of the project plans to ensure quality of planning and control.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent experience in a closely related field.