· Use Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, and Dependency Injection to create microservices.
· Implement OAUTH 2 in order to securely communicate with other protected resources by using access token exchanges as opposed to basic authentication.
· Create Java API for managing AWS services using Amazon Lambda and used multiple EC2 instances in an AWS cloud environment.
· Developing Java Web services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, and JSON and work on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
· Participates in all stages of the Scrum/Kanban and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
· Apply Spring Boot framework to REST Microservices implementation. Utilizing Spring AOP and Spring Actuator, generate metrics with method-level granularity and persistence.
· To increase the coverage, create JUnit tests and use Easy Mock framework, Shell scripts for the FTP to transfer from one system to another system.
· Work on implementing stored procedures in the application while creating tables in the Oracle 12c database.
· Manage Docker orchestration and containerization using Kubernetes while working with DevOps techniques.
· Using SQL and PL/SQL, created database objects such as functions, stored procedures, and triggers. Involve in the integration of the application's various layers.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.