· Responsible for continuous improvement of DevOps tools, processes, and procedures, as well as the deployment and troubleshooting of complex cloud solutions.
· Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for application environments.
· Work with a variety of platforms including SCM Continuous Integration and Continuous Development along with Build and Release Management. Administration and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git/Bitbucket, Jira, GitLab, Jenkins, Puppet, Bamboo, Confluence, Spunk, ELK, Nagios, Grafana, Servicenow, Teams, ControlM, Airflow, CloudWatch, Solarwind, etc.
· Implement AWS services VPC, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Elastic load balancing, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, auto scaling in AWS Cloud.
· Manage Ansible Playbooks with Ansible roles. Use file module in Ansible playbook to copy and remove files on remote systems. Create inventory in Ansible for automating the continuous deployment and written playbooks using YAML scripting.
· Built Docker images using related base image that encapsulates different application versions which is deployed on AWS by configuring task and Services. Used Launch configuration and Lifecycle hooks to automate auto scaling by defining the metrics.
· Deploy application which is containerized using Docker onto a Kubernetes cluster which is managed by Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS).
· Setting up monitoring and alerting for Kubernetes cluster using open-source monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus.
· Install Jenkins on Linux environment and integrated different tools like Maven, GIT, SonarQube, and Nexus with Jenkins and implemented master - slave configurations to run multiple build operations.
· Own production incidents/issues and provide application support during and – on occasion –outside of normal business hours, responding to infrastructure incidents and alerts and escalating to other subject matter experts as necessary.
This position requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned courses.