Equipment Validation Engineer
JOB ID 10827: Equipment Validation Engineer
APLOMB TECHNOLOGIES INC, a Princeton, NJ based IT and Life Sciences Consulting Services Firm has multiple openings for JOB ID 10827: Equipment Validation Engineer.
Job duties include:
· Involve in creating validation documents such as plans, requirements, protocols, test scripts, and reports for GxP and non-GxP systems according to Good Automated Manufacturing Practices
· Able to Conduct installation qualification on equipment by checking engineering drawings, P, and system build, and ensuring critical requirements are met.
· Preparing, maintaining, validating, and compliance documents such as engineering change controls, schematics, and protocols
· Conducting validation or qualification tests of new or existing equipment, following company protocols and external standards
· Develop strategies and support validation projects that comply with the electronic record.
· Investigating, and resolving complex issues, implementing corrective and preventative actions for clients, and supporting Root Cause Analysis of deviations.
· Conducting strength tests on sutures, foils, and breathers using Instron tensile testers, force gauges, and burst testers in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Verifying proper calibration and parameter settings for testing equipment and recording results in computer systems and device history folders
· Work closely with the team in Collaborating on processes and Collecting data for quality improvement.
Requirements: Master's degree in Mechanical Engg, Manufacturing Engg, Ind Engg or related. Salary ranges between $81,557.00 to $83,000.00/year. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.