· Design both logical and physical database model in Oracle and SQL server.
· Tune SQL queries, scripts and troubleshoots issues using SQL, PL/SQL scripts.
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
· Develop prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
· Support new and existing development projects with data and process modeling activities.
· Provide entity, logical and physical data models.
· Perform database design across multiple platforms.
· Provide technical guidance to the application development team.
· Collaborate with stakeholder to ensure application architecture is in alignment with business requirement.
· Ensure logical flow of the system requirements to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation.
· Fine-tune data model to achieve consistent performance.
· Work on metadata management, data modeling, Erwin or ER Studio and related tools.
This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.